CMG Community Rules
- 1.1 Trolling - Trolling in Teamspeak channels and/or In-game is prohibited. Trolling In-game can be anything from playing music down your microphone with the intention of annoying people, running around with no intention of attempting to roleplay or running in front of vehicles. Trolling in Teamspeak can be anything from linking vulgar websites, playing soundboards in channels where people do not welcome them etc…
- 1.2 Advertising - This includes but is not limited to:
Using any of our platforms to advertise any server, community, company, product or service is not permitted.
Advertising CMG on any other website, server or community.
- 1.3 Malicious Attacks - Attempting to interrupt any CMG network by use of malicious methods (Denial of Service etc) is not tolerated. Those we suspect of engaging in such activities will be reported to our providers who maintain our network infrastructure, and they can do what they wish with that information.
- 1.4 Bullying - Any discrimination is not allowed. Antagonizing someone based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or religion/belief is unacceptable and will result in a permanent ban.
- 1.5 Cheating & Hacking - Using scripts or modifications that change the functionality of your game are forbidden. Attempting to, or using any unauthorized ‘enhancement’ will result in a permanent ban.
- 1.6 Exploiting - Attempting to use any kind of in-game mechanic with the intention of personal gain or disruption will result in a ban.
- 1.7 Impersonation - Intentionally impersonating another member of the community or group without consent from the player being impersonated. This includes all community members, groups and staff.
- 1.8 Language - As this is a UK Roleplay Community, we request that you only speak or write in English to stop confusion for other players.
- 1.9 Discrimination - CMG does not tolerate any discrimination based on but not limited to gender, skin colour, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
- 1.10 PII (Personally Identifiable Information) - You are not permitted to release person information about any members of this community, whether this information is publicly available or not.
- 1.11 Ban Evading - Anyone caught ban evading will receive and instant perm ban on all accounts active on CMG.
- 1.12 Staff Abuse - If a Staff member is caught abusing his/her power with clear evidence and no clear reasoning, they will be dealt with depending on the severity of the issue.
- 1.13 Staff Discretion - CMG Staff reserve the right to restrict access to our services (game server, teamspeak and forums) at their own discretion. This may include (but not limited to) players trying to cause issues, players not willing to resolve disputes, players who show a bad attitude towards rule violations etc.